Rosterfy are excited to announce that they will be working with the Milwaukee 2020 Host Committee to provide the centralized workforce management platform for the 2020 Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Milwaukee.
Posts about MAJOR EVENT (4):
Late last year, Rosterfy Co Founder and Director, Shannan Gove caught up with Josh Van Kampen on his podcast ‘Leadership in Sport’ to talk about the evolution of Rosterfy, working at one of the world’s largest events; The Super Bowl and the importance of placing value on your volunteers.
SINGAPORE (26 November 2019) – Mass Participation World (MPW), the global leaders dedicated to facilitating education and collaboration in the mass participation sports industry, is proud to announce a new partnership with Rosterfy.
Los Angeles has one of the world’s most enviable line-ups of marquee sport and entertainment events – in coming years the MLB All-Star Game, the Grammy Awards, Super Bowl LVI, the NCAA Men’s West Regional and College Football National Championship Play-Off, the US Open, the FIFA World Cup in 2026 and Los Angeles Summer Olympics in 2028 will visit LA.
Workforce technology company Rosterfy will be working alongside the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) at the 2020 World Expo in Dubai, the world’s leading trade expos.
By any kind of maths, the 2019 Cricket World Cup in England and Wales is a huge beast. Before even contemplating the avalanche of runs and wickets to come, the World Cup will see ten teams compete across 48 matches.
I spent the best part of 3 weeks traveling across Europe earlier this month which really opened my eyes up to what many are calling, the ‘New Norm’. Of the 40+ meetings in six countries I had during that time, it was in Switzerland where this phrase kept on being repeated
First Impressions to start the week & TEAM ATL
It was a late arrival for me (11.45pm on Monday) and a red eye flight for others but regardless of the time (and...
Rosterfy are excited to announce that they have signed a non-exclusive partnership with leading online Learning Company, etrainu, to provide a comprehensive training and assessment solution for their clients, domestically and internationally.
- A record 20,000+ registrations of interest, 10,000 completed applications and over 6,000 volunteers invited to interview for a World Cup Cricketeer role at CWC19
- Roles include Spectator Services, Broadcast & Media, Transport, Rights Protection, Hospitality and Accreditation
- Numbers exceed previous ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017
- World Cup Cricketeers will be the face of the tournament and will carry out a variety of roles
across all CWC19 venues, Host Cities and event locations
- Volunteer programme builds on the legacy from the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and from the ICC Champions Trophy and Women’ World Cup – the World Cup Cricketeers leaves a legacy for future cricket volunteer programmes
- Partner agency Rosterfy to deliver recruitment process
The ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup arrives in England and Wales next summer but planning for the world’s greatest cricket celebration is well underway, including the drive to recruit over 4,000 volunteers to join the World Cup Cricketeers.