- A record 20,000+ registrations of interest, 10,000 completed applications and over 6,000 volunteers invited to interview for a World Cup Cricketeer role at CWC19
- Roles include Spectator Services, Broadcast & Media, Transport, Rights Protection, Hospitality and Accreditation
- Numbers exceed previous ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017
- World Cup Cricketeers will be the face of the tournament and will carry out a variety of roles
across all CWC19 venues, Host Cities and event locations
- Volunteer programme builds on the legacy from the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and from the ICC Champions Trophy and Women’ World Cup – the World Cup Cricketeers leaves a legacy for future cricket volunteer programmes
- Partner agency Rosterfy to deliver recruitment process
The ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup arrives in England and Wales next summer but planning for the world’s greatest cricket celebration is well underway, including the drive to recruit over 4,000 volunteers to join the World Cup Cricketeers.