Rosterfy has confirmed its upward trajectory at this week’s 2019 Australia and New Zealand Sports Technology Awards, where the workforce management platform won the ‘Fast Growth’ and 'Sports Technology Management' gongs.
Posts about WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT (6):
The New Normal
A plethora of safety issues including child abuse, head trauma and concussion protocols, are among the greatest challenges facing sport today.
Rosterfy’s rapid growth and cutting-edge event workforce management technology has been recognised with two award nominations at the 2019 Australia and New Zealand Sports Technology Awards.
GO1.com, the world’s largest online training marketplace, is pleased to announce a landmark worldwide partnership with Rosterfy, the global leading workforce management platform for volunteers, paid staff and contractors. This partnership will bring together two of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies to provide the most comprehensive solution worldwide for workforce management, inductions and online training.
Los Angeles has one of the world’s most enviable line-ups of marquee sport and entertainment events – in coming years the MLB All-Star Game, the Grammy Awards, Super Bowl LVI, the NCAA Men’s West Regional and College Football National Championship Play-Off, the US Open, the FIFA World Cup in 2026 and Los Angeles Summer Olympics in 2028 will visit LA.
The role of a modern university, more than just being a centre of learning, is about fostering an environment of innovation that equips students with modern resources and technology. But when Lee Emberton joined Deakin University as student engagement manager two-and-a-half years ago, Deakin University Student Association (DUSA) was falling well short with its volunteering practices.
Redefining legacy to understand real value
With UEFA Euro 2020 and the 2020 Summer Olympic Games next year, you’d be forgiven for thinking 2019 is one of those years that couldn’t possibly live up to what’s to come. But you’d be wrong. And for federations and associations around the world, 2019 is will be one of the best showcases of sport.
Rosterfy are excited to announce that they have signed a non-exclusive partnership with leading online Learning Company, etrainu, to provide a comprehensive training and assessment solution for their clients, domestically and internationally.
- A record 20,000+ registrations of interest, 10,000 completed applications and over 6,000 volunteers invited to interview for a World Cup Cricketeer role at CWC19
- Roles include Spectator Services, Broadcast & Media, Transport, Rights Protection, Hospitality and Accreditation
- Numbers exceed previous ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017
- World Cup Cricketeers will be the face of the tournament and will carry out a variety of roles
across all CWC19 venues, Host Cities and event locations
- Volunteer programme builds on the legacy from the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and from the ICC Champions Trophy and Women’ World Cup – the World Cup Cricketeers leaves a legacy for future cricket volunteer programmes
- Partner agency Rosterfy to deliver recruitment process
The ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup arrives in England and Wales next summer but planning for the world’s greatest cricket celebration is well underway, including the drive to recruit over 4,000 volunteers to join the World Cup Cricketeers.