How university and college students are embracing technology to enhance the volunteer and workforce experience.
Next level enhancements for Rosterfy
The team at Rosterfy announce a number of next level enhancements to their product, designed to enhance the customer experience.
Years of hard work in the making, the team at Rosterfy are thrilled to announce a number of next level enhancements to their product, designed to enhance the customer experience for administrators and workforce alike.
As we continue to grow globally and to keep up with demand, Rosterfy have put considerable time and resources into accelerating their product roadmap to ensure that they remain ahead of the game when it comes to volunteer and workforce engagement.
With a mission to connect communities to events and causes that they’re passionate about, these enhancements will not only help to cement Rosterfy as the best in class for volunteer and workforce engagement worldwide but aligns Rosterfy with their plan for continued global growth. Some of these exciting product updates include:
- New Interface - Rosterfy will look a little different for administrators and volunteers alike, with a new interface designed to make the user experience more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Automations. Clients will have the opportunity to create automated workflows for repeat actions including recruitment steps, training and communications.
- Permissions. Beneficial for larger organizations and/or events, permissions allow you to implement multiple accounts within your organization to enable you to manage your workforce for different events and/or locations.
- Integrations. Rosterfy will now be integrating with a number of partners to enhance their current product offering including online training, accreditation, background checks and many more.
- Reward and Recognition. Rosterfy’s rewards based program sees volunteers awarded points for completed shifts and hours recorded, which are housed in volunteer portals. This feature works alongside automations to trigger communications that reward and recognize volunteers to increase engagement.
Shannan Gove, Co-Founder of Rosterfy was excited to finally share their new offering.
“We understand the importance of growing with our clients' needs and as a technology driven business, we are committed to ensuring that Rosterfy are leaders in our field when it comes to volunteer and workforce engagement. After raising investment late last year we have had the opportunity to significantly grow our team to make some really great additions to our product and strengthen our current product offering.”
“Features like reward and recognition will allow our clients to really engage their volunteers and workforce and the broader community in a new and exciting way. This provides our clients with the opportunity to establish and ensure a culture of volunteering, where time and hours are rewarded in real time.” He continued.
In addition to the new enhancements, Rosterfy have also introduced a more scalable pricing module designed to empower organizations of all shapes and sizes to utilize Rosterfy to engage their workforce like never before.
“Working with a broad range of clients from smaller grassroots organizations and non for profits through to the largest events in the world including The Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games and London Marathon Events, we felt it was important to enhance our offering to make it more scalable, which is why we are really excited to announce Rapid, Core and Enterprise, designed to grow with the demands of your volunteer and workforce program.” Gove said.
With the support of their client services team, Rosterfy will roll out these enhancements to all current clients from August 2020.
If you would like to learn more about Rosterfy’s newest enhancements and hear more about which product might work best for you, please sign up to our Newsletter, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook or contact Rosterfy Co Founder and Head of Sales, Shannan Gove.