Co presented with Sterling Volunteers, this webinar discusses the importance of automating volunteer recruitment and management during COVID 19.
Quantifying the Value of Volunteers
Better understand the true value of volunteers with the ability to quantify the ROI of investing in your volunteer management program.
In case you missed it, Rosterfy recently released our latest white paper focusing on the ‘Value of Volunteering’.
To put it simply, volunteers are INCREDIBLE, without which many organizations would cease to exist. An instrumental force in promoting positive and sustainable growth within our communities, the benefits of volunteering are staggering.
While volunteers are often celebrated for their economic contribution, the value of volunteering goes so much further than this with huge benefits for social and physical health and wellbeing, upskilling and employability.
“Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.” - Sherry Anderson
As departments get squeezed, funding dries up and organisations aim to streamline processes and justify spending, isn’t it time we understood the true value of volunteering?
In Rosterfy’s latest white paper, we take a look at the true value of volunteering covering topics including:
- Economic value of volunteers. The significant financial contribution volunteers make to their communities.
- Social value. How volunteering strengthens social cohesion and opportunities for social interaction.
- Health and wellbeing value. From becoming more active, to stimulating the mind and increased opportunities for socialisation, there is huge health value in volunteering.
- Employability. Volunteering provides an opportunity to gain experience, upskil and network, which in turn creates pathways to employment.
- Experience. The more quantifiable value of experience, which volunteers bring to an event, organisation or cause. More often than not it is this experience that makes your brand unique, encourages donations and interest in your event.
- Value specific to Non for Profits. The value of volunteers to NFPs including their role as brand ambassadors, fundraisers and donors.
To help organisations better understand the true value of their volunteer management program, Rosterfy has also pulled together a handy ROI Volunteer Value Calculator.
So why is it important to quantify the value of your volunteers? Being able to directly quantify the value of volunteers will enable you to justify investing in technology and tools that directly enhance the volunteer experience.
To access your free white paper and our handy ROI Volunteer Value calculator, simply click here.
If you’d like to learn more about how to enhance your volunteer management program using Rosterfy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.