Rosterfy are excited to announce that they have signed a non-exclusive partnership with leading online Learning Company, etrainu, to provide a comprehensive training and assessment solution for their clients, domestically and internationally.
Posts about NEWS (5):
- A record 20,000+ registrations of interest, 10,000 completed applications and over 6,000 volunteers invited to interview for a World Cup Cricketeer role at CWC19
- Roles include Spectator Services, Broadcast & Media, Transport, Rights Protection, Hospitality and Accreditation
- Numbers exceed previous ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017
- World Cup Cricketeers will be the face of the tournament and will carry out a variety of roles
across all CWC19 venues, Host Cities and event locations
- Volunteer programme builds on the legacy from the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and from the ICC Champions Trophy and Women’ World Cup – the World Cup Cricketeers leaves a legacy for future cricket volunteer programmes
- Partner agency Rosterfy to deliver recruitment process
The ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup arrives in England and Wales next summer but planning for the world’s greatest cricket celebration is well underway, including the drive to recruit over 4,000 volunteers to join the World Cup Cricketeers.
Expo 2020 Dubai has appointed Rosterfy, the world’s fastest-growing event workforce management solution platform, to support and engage its large team of employees and volunteers.
Rosterfy Powers Atlanta Super Bowl Host Committee’s Volunteer Program with 10,000 Applications in First Week.
The following is an account of a Rosterfy implementation experience by Nicole Dunn, Volunteer Programme Manager, World Masters Games 2017.
Rosterfy, Australasia’s fastest growing event workforce solutions provider, is pleased to announce a new partnership with the IRONMAN Asia and the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (SCSM), the largest Mass Participation event in Singapore.