By any kind of maths, the 2019 Cricket World Cup in England and Wales is a huge beast. Before even contemplating the avalanche of runs and wickets to come, the World Cup will see ten teams compete across 48 matches.
Posts about SCHEDULING (6):
The role of a modern university, more than just being a centre of learning, is about fostering an environment of innovation that equips students with modern resources and technology. But when Lee Emberton joined Deakin University as student engagement manager two-and-a-half years ago, Deakin University Student Association (DUSA) was falling well short with its volunteering practices.
First impressions to start the week & TEAM ATL
It was a late arrival for me (11.45pm on Monday) and a red eye flight for others but regardless of the time (and...
Rosterfy are excited to announce that they have signed a non-exclusive partnership with leading online Learning Company, etrainu, to provide a comprehensive training and assessment solution for their clients, domestically and internationally.
- A record 20,000+ registrations of interest, 10,000 completed applications and over 6,000 volunteers invited to interview for a World Cup Cricketeer role at CWC19
- Roles include Spectator Services, Broadcast & Media, Transport, Rights Protection, Hospitality and Accreditation
- Numbers exceed previous ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Women’s World Cup 2017
- World Cup Cricketeers will be the face of the tournament and will carry out a variety of roles
across all CWC19 venues, Host Cities and event locations
- Volunteer programme builds on the legacy from the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and from the ICC Champions Trophy and Women’ World Cup – the World Cup Cricketeers leaves a legacy for future cricket volunteer programmes
- Partner agency Rosterfy to deliver recruitment process
The ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup arrives in England and Wales next summer but planning for the world’s greatest cricket celebration is well underway, including the drive to recruit over 4,000 volunteers to join the World Cup Cricketeers.
Who is the Atlanta Super Bowl Host Committee?
With the goal of a successful Super Bowl LIII hosted by the city of Atlanta, the Atlanta Super Bowl Host Committee works as a liaison between local entities and the National Football League (NFL). One of the committee's many roles in the time leading up to Super Bowl LIII, which will be held on February 3, 2019, was the creation of a volunteer program.
Press play to watch the Rosterfy case study of the Atlanta Super Bowl LIII.
London Marathon Events Ltd (LME) has appointed Rosterfy, the world’s premier event workforce management solution platform, to support and engage its teams of volunteers for the next six years.
Expo 2020 Dubai has appointed Rosterfy, the world’s fastest-growing event workforce management solution platform, to support and engage its large team of employees and volunteers.
Four reasons why you should be screening your volunteers.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR EVENT STAFF AND PREVENT ATTRITION