Create training modules to keep your users informed about vital information regarding your organisation and confirm that users understand their role. Additionally, training can be used to up-skill anyone to perform other tasks.
1. Go to Users
2. Select Training in the Sidebar
3. Click Create
3. Add Name, Estimated Complete Time (optional), Publish and Save
4. Click Add to begin setting up training steps
5. Within each step, add Name and Training Content
You can use Add video icon to insert a video.
Additionally you can use the upload file icon to add documents or upload images for user to view online within the content editor.
6. Check Has Question to add any questions to confirm they have understood the training content. (Recommended)
7. Add Question and Add Answer and check Accepted to mark an answer as correct.
Note:- A question can have multiple answers, when there a multiple answers a User cannot move to the next Training step without providing all answers.
8. Click Save or Save create another if you have another step to create as part of the training
Once you are happy with your training set up, Click Training on the navigation bar to return to the main Training screen.
You can then Preview your training to see how it will look as a User
You can view the Training Overview for more detailed information on the Training module.