If you need to obtain a digital signature on a document/contract the Adobe Sign integration allows you to collect it when a user creates their account.
You can set this up by:
1. Go to Settings > Advanced > Automations.
2. Click Create button (see below in the red box). To start the process of creating a new automation.
3. Name the automation in the Name field. In this example we have used 'Sending contract when account is created'.
4. In the Tasks drop down select User - Register
5. Set the Delay on the task by using the drop down fields. (In this example we are setting no delay. When a registration form is completed this Task will run at that moment. If you wanted it to run at a later time you can set the delay accordingly).
6. Click the blue Save button. This will then extend the page with Rules and Actions.
7. In this scenario we will ignore the Rules (highlighted below in a yellow box). As this is at account creation there generally won't be any additional rules required.
8. Click either of the Add buttons (highlighted in red boxes below).
9. In the Add Action Pop up there will be 3 tabs. First complete the tab General.
10. Name the action. Describe what it will be doing. In this scenario we have 'send contract'.
11. In the Action drop down box (highlighted in a red box below) select Send User Contract.
12. In this scenario ignore the second delay option as we want to send it right away.
13. Skip the Rules tab as it requires no additional rules to send.
14. Click on the Options tab (highlighted in a yellow box below) to continue to the third tab.
15. In the Contract dropdown box (highlighted in a red box below) select the contract that is to be sent to the User. We have selected 'Template Contract'.
16. Click Submit (highlighted in the yellow box below)
17. Click Save to finalise the Automation.
18. The Automation has now been created. Whenever a User creates an account, by completing a registration form, Adobe Sign will send the contract to the User Email Address.
Some other times when you might want to send the contract/document to be signed: